oh hey, a blog post

August 14, 2019

This past year has been a hard one. My last blog post was almost a year ago *gasp*. I want this blog to turn back into a space I can look back on and share all the recent shennanigans going on in our life. Like, we got another dog! Nov.24 a little pup named Coco (and her pup sister Cora) traveled all the way from Cancun to be fostered here in Canada. Cora, was being fostered by my friend, Katy, and Coco, by Jody and myself. Well, needless to say Katy kept Cora and we kept Coco ...We renamed Coco to Yukon, because I just couldnt handle having a dog named Coco? Also, I thought she'd get super jealous when her sister's have such cool names..I mean Lumin,Neela and...coco? That just doesnt seem right. Yukon has already gained a few hilarious nicknames, some involving Yuki, Yukon Blonde, Yuki Beara, Yuk, and Yukon Gold. She's the sweetest pup and her and Lumin get along so beautifully well. So many puppy photos I actually started them their own insta account @luminandyukon



This is Cora^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ships that sing blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger