Lets chat swimwear

July 05, 2015







Ive Always been uncomfortable in a bathing suit. I have memories as far back as 5 years old and thinking the girl next to me at the beach was skinnier then I was...what!? This thought process lead to an unhealthy approach to life. Until now...at least I give it my all every single day. THIS bathing suit, I love it. I feel good in it. I love how its cut, I (surprisingly) love the vivid colours, and I love how I feel in it; confident.  Im learning to embrace the body Ive been given, and damn I look good doing it. What swim suit do you feel your best in? Rock those curves you've been given xx

Swim suit - Etsy (sorry ladies, I think its vintage!) // silver bracelet - thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ships that sing blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger