Cosmic cookies

September 02, 2013

My favourite local coffee shop has these cookies sitting on the counter everytime I go in, tempting me. I thought it was about time I tried to make a version of my own. I made mine a little bit bigger so I can take them as more of a granola bar/breakfast bar..yes I said a cookie for breakfast.






Ingredients//yields-24 cookies

2 1/4 cups Quick cooking oats
2 cups Spelt flour
1 cup Sunflower seeds
1/2cup Pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup Shredded coconut, unsweetened
1/4 cup Flax seeds
1 cup Coconut sugar
1 tbsp Cinnamon
2 1/4 tsp Sea salt
1 3/4 cups Carob chips
1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
1/4 cup Rice bran syrup
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup almond milk 250 ml

bake at 350 for 25min.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ships that sing blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger