Kale Chips

August 21, 2013

I dont think Im the only one who enjoys a good snack in the evening, Something to crunch on while getting sucked into the newest series on netflix (orange is the new black..hello!). I adore popcorn for all it has to offer but recently tried Kale chips on a whim (and by whim I mean wilting kale in fridge) and havent regretted it! They are deliciously crunchy with a salty kick....and healthy,right..?!
I have no real "recipe" but I start by removing the leaves from the stock (stock is very bitter!) washing then covering with coconut oil-I have a pluther of coconut oil so I use it frequently in my daily life-moisturizer, shaving cream, conditioner, cooking, baking...it goes on....anyways, you could use any 'high burn' oil. Then season with garlic powder and salt and throw them in the oven (350c) for 7-10min. Easy and man, they are tasty. Popcorn, this isnt the end we're just on a break.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ships that sing blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger