Farwell summertime

August 28, 2013

Its outrageous to think that the official "summer" season is over. Jody and I were heading to vernon last night for a shoot and I looked at him and said "but I wait all year for this..", and its true. All winter I keep my sanity thinking of the warm summer days ahead, then suddenly its over. I picked Jody up from his office before the drive and we had a little impromtu picnic outside on the lawn. Lumin was running around like the happy puppy she is, and we simply sat outside and ate. Simple things that make summer feel like summer, little moments I wish we did more of. Impromptu picnics on the lawn.

3 comments:

  1. Ya girl.. so sad summer feels like it's over!!!

    Looks like you guys have been enjoying yourselves. :) Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And love your skirt.. where did you get it from?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie-ya! My skirt is local actually a good friend of mine sells them at the farmers market every saturday and her shop is http://loveitagain.ca/

    ReplyDelete

ships that sing blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger